Unlike my previous blog “Going behind Kshanashah kanashashchaiva”, this, particularly is the media where I am little bit uncomfortable, or rather I could say unagreeable with the “TRADITIONAL” view of point.
Yesterday I met one of my old mentors, who is the HOD (Dept. of PHYSICS) in a reputed institute & also he preparing his research thesis. Casually we were jumping from topic to topic, & at a particular point, I said him I’m into blogging, using it as a platform where, I could share my Ideologies in its full along with addressing it to targeted audience (here it’s you buddy) & also its user friendly. He simply disagreed with me saying blogs are meant for so-called INTELLECTUALS & not for students (his targeted audience are students – particularly high school students interested in physic / general science) & also not as user friendly as it seems.
I tried to explain the fundamentals of blogging (search engine optimization of blogging, even though could not make that up.
Only then I felt the necessity of studying the subject in depth.
After that what I found was actually drastic!!!
Only people who are interested in particular topics or people who could encash their blogs as their ATMs had their own blogs or they were just posting on somebody else’s blogs.
What the main rejection point on blogs are:
1. Blogs are not easily available on search engine.
2. Blogs are meant for INTELLECTUALS.
3. Blogs are not the RIGHT way for INTERNET INCOME.
And so on.
But, in my 4 years of research & after attending seminars on SMM, the first thing I understood was –
· Blogs are the RIGHT way to EARN ONLINE, suppose, if utilized in the RIGHT MANNER.
· Blogs give way for RIGHT Targeted Audience, increasing the no. of visitors to your blogs, websites, affiliate p[ages etc,. In other words, blogs one of the most POWERFULL FREE-OF-COST TOOL to ENHANCE your WEBSITE TRAFFIC, which in turn, you may convert them as your permanent paid customers.
· Blog is one of the premium media where you could ESTABLISH your BUSINESS. Moreover it’s a place where you can BRAND YOURSELF along with your PRODUCTS / BUSINESS.
· It’s just another way to speak to your customers directly. You cannot just load your website with all your fundas, which may overload & also cause in decreasing traffic of your website. Sometimes there are extra’s that need to be said or further, more in-depth information needs to be given. Blogs are a great way to speak to clients and customers and give them information beyond what is posted on your business website.
· It can always be considered as a parallel/additional support for your business.
· The last, but, definitely not the least, you can CREATE your OWN GROUP of FOLLOWERS, who are REALLY INTERESTED & have a GREAT POTENTIAL of a PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER.
In today’s age of technology & social media, no single platform is useless. Even YOUTUBE has its own significance as a powerful search engine tool for videos these days. So never neglect any platform while preparing your social media strategy, whether it’s for an established Business or for Affiliate Marketing purposes. Let me know if you get something really exciting info on the topic.
Research on each platform’s utility for your purposes. Onlky then you could prepare a powerful Social media strategy.
For earning online, as always LOCK YOUR HANDS WITH ME!!!
For Best hosting sites I always recomend Hostgator….